bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Wire Stick Used With Convert-A-Ball Gooseneck Adapter


Ive lost the release rod used to unhook the ball. Can you tell me where I can get a replacement ? Thanks


Expert Reply:

The part you are looking for is part # C5G-STICK. This is the wire stick that helps you release the adapter form the gooseneck ball.

If you are talking about the handle with the red sleeve on it, my contact at Convert-A-Ball said that is not a serviceable part and not replaceable.

expert reply by:
Jeffrey L

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>