bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Hitch Adapter Recommendation to Convert a 2 inch Hitch to 1-1/4 for Bike Rack Install


I have a Bell Hitchbiker bike rack. I need the replacement shank that takes it from the 1 1/2 inch stinger hole to the 2. Which part number will work with my rack? Thanks


Expert Reply:

Sounds like you are looking for an adapter like the part # HT02 which will convert your 2 inch hitch to a 1-1/4 inch hitch so that you can use your current bike rack in a 2 inch hitch.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>