Custom-Fit Vehicle Covers
Custom-Fit Vehicle Seat Covers
Explore Expert Info
Explore Expert Info
- Q&AHow to Select Trailer Tires with Correct Load Range Rating for Trailer Gross Weight
Your math is correct in your trailer weight load example. If a fully-loaded tandem axle trailer weighs 4000-lbs then each of the 4 tires will bear 1/4th of that load, or 1000-lbs. In this case a tire rated for 1300-lbs would provide a good safety… view full answer...
- Q&AWhat is the Difference Between Load Range C and D ST175/80D13 Trailer Tires
The difference between an load range C and load range D tire in the same size is the capacity and psi rating. The two tires will still have the same dimensions and fit on the same wheel. The D rated tire has a higher capacity. For a ST175/80D13 like… view full answer...
- Q&AReplacement Wheel and Tire Recommendation for 8.75R16.5 Trailer Wheel Tire Size
I have a great solution for you. The Lionshead Wheel and Tire part #LHAW124 is a Load Range E tire that is ST225/75R15 which has an overall diameter of 28.3 inches which would give you more clearance actually. It also is on a wheel with a 6 on 5-1/2… view full answer...
- Q&ABest Trailer Tire Recommendation for Size ST235/85R16
The best tire for a trailer is going to be based on a few things. You will want to go with a tire that has a weight capacity that is higher than what your trailer would call for when loaded, and has a speed rating that is higher than the speeds you… view full answer...
- Q&AComparing Radial Trailer Tires and Bias Ply Trailer Tires
We actually have an FAQ article on trailer tires, part of which covers bias ply tires versus radial tires. I have posted the section below and I have also included a link to the whole FAQ article for you. The main difference between a radial ply and… view full answer...
- Q&AHow to Determine Correct Ball Mount Rise or Drop for Towing a Trailer with a 17 Inch Coupler Height
Normally trailer coupler height is around 17 inches, from the ground to the bottom of the coupler, and most hitch manufacturers design their hitches to work with a ball mount that will end up very close to this measurement. I am including a link to… view full answer...
- Q&ADo Trailer Tires Need to be Fully Dynamically Balanced for Proper Performance
You ask a very good question. Trailer tires do not have to be dynamically balanced like passenger car tires do since a trailer tire's primary duty is supporting a vertical load. Steering and cornering concerns apply less to trailer tires.… view full answer...
- Q&A7-Way RV Trailer Connector Wiring Diagram
When wiring a trailer connector, it is best to wire by function, as wire colors can vary. We have an excellent wiring diagram on our website, I will provide you a link so you can look at it. If you are looking at the inside of the trailer connector… view full answer...
- Q&AIs Air Lift SmartAir II Compressor System Compatible with AirLift 1000HD Air Helper Springs
Yes, the Air Lift SmartAir II Automatic-Leveling Compressor System for Air Helper Springs #AL25491 that you referenced is compatible with the Air Lift AirLift 1000HD Air Helper Springs #AL60818HD that you referenced. The compressor system… view full answer...
- Q&A4.80-12 Trailer Tire and Wheel Recommendation for Tear Trailer
For a high-quality trailer tire that is size 4.80-12 and wheel with a 4 on 4" bolt pattern I strongly recommend the Kenda KR25 ST145R12 Radial Trailer Tire with 12" Aluminum Wheel #AM31208, which is also available with different wheels,… view full answer...
- Q&AUpgrading a 12K Equal-I-zer Weight Distribution System to a 14K
There area few differences between the 1,200 and 1,400 pound Equal-I-zer systems. The heads are different and the spring bars are different. If your tongue weight is over 1,200 pound then the 1,200 pound system is not rated high enough. When… view full answer...