6-Way Round to 4-Way Flat Adapter Recommendation for a Camper


On the back of my camper I have a 6-pole female end. This product will give me a 4-pole female end I believe. How do I get the two to join if I buy this product. What adapter do I need?


Expert Reply:

If you are looking for a way to convert the round 6-way on your camper to a 4-way you would need a product like the Adapter 6-Pole Round to 4-Flat # 47305B.

The 6-way male end of this adapter will plug into the 6-way on your camper and will provide a 4-way connection on the opposite side of the connector.

The Wiring Harness part # 118391 that you referenced would not work for you as it is a wiring harness designed for Chevy Equinoxes.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Follow up Questions

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>