bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Can Bulldog Jack that Installs with Snap Ring be Removed and Replaced


Can I pull the o ring and switch the jack assembly the bracket is welded on?


Helpful Expert Reply:

Sounds like you have a Bulldog jack that installs using a snap ring to attach the jack to the mount. It is possible to take and remove the snap ring so that you could remove the jack and install a new one.

The Bulldog jack part # BD171412 is an example of a Bulldog jack that attaches with a snap ring.

helpful expert reply by:
Jameson C

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>