bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Are Installation Instructions Available for the Curt Folding Ball Gooseneck Hitch T-Handle


I have a Curt over the bed fold over gooseneck hitch in my 2006 f350 dually and the t-handle broke how do i change it out to a new one? Pictures, diagrams, detailed descriptions would be very helpful thanks!


Expert Reply:

I spoke with my contact at Curt Mfg. and he said that the Curt Fold Ball Gooseneck Hitch Replacement T-Handle, # C-123, is designed for the Folding Ball Gooseneck Hitch, # C-52, only.

He explained that at this time there are no installation instructions available for this part, but that you will just need to remove the screw in pin from the broken T-Handle and replace it with the new T-Handle and pin that are included with the replacement handle.

expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>