Can the Road Armor Shock Absorbing Equalizer Kit Replace the Triangular Equalizer TREQ310


Could this kit replace the TREQ310?


Expert Reply:

You can substitute the Road Armor Shock Absorbing Equalizer Kit # LC696740 for your Triangular Equalizer # TREQ310 but you will need to get shorter shackle straps as well. They both have the same side to side measurement for the wet bolt holes but the Road Armor is about 3/4" shorter than your current equalizer.

Attached is a link to our list of shackle straps that you can filter through to find what you need.

Click to Enlarge
expert reply by:
Jon G

Ask The Experts a Question >>

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>