Thule Aero Foot Pack Replacement Lock Cover and Replacement Keys for a Big Mouth Bike Rack
hi i would like to know if this item #8537026 replacement lock cover will fit my thule 400xt. i lost my key including the cover and i need a replacement. also what type of key would i need. also how i can get a key replacement for my bike rack Thule Big Mouth Bike Mount i have the lock but i cant find the key. any info for installation also thnx
asked by: Jovert
I think what you may need is the Replacement Lockable Handle Assembly, # 753-2343-02. In order to get a replacement key, you will use the link I have provided. There is a place on the product page to enter the key number. Since you do not have the key, you can get the number off of the face of the lock itself. This would go for the lock on the roof rack and on the bike rack.
However, this is only going to work with the newer one key lock system. You can tell if you have a one key lock system by looking at the numbers on the keys/locks. If the number starts with the letter N then you can use the THKEY.
Products Referenced in This Question
- Accessories and Parts
- Roof Rack
- Tower Parts
more information >
Featured Help Information
- Q&A: Lock Kit Recommendation for Thule Sidearm Roof Bike Rack
- Article: Where to Position the Trailer Axle?
- Q&A: Upgrading Older Style Thule Sidearm to Fit Aero Style Crossbars
- Q&A: Which Bolt is Compatible with the Thule 3 Wing Knob # 753-0745
- Q&A: Replacement Parts for the Thule Velo Vise Model 589 Roof Mounted Bike Rack
- Q&A: Replacement Key for Thule Lock on VW OEM Roof Rack
- Q&A: Should a Roof Mount Bike Carrier be Loaded on the Left, Middle, or Right Side of a Roof Rack
- Q&A: Will the Yakima HighRoad Bike Rack fit Thule Square Bars