RV and Camping Accessories
Explore Expert Info
Explore Expert Info
- What Comes with the Annex for 2 Person Yakima SkyRise Tents #Y07421
The Annex for 2 Person Yakima SkyRise Tents #Y07421 is just the enclosure that you see pictured beneath the Yakima SkyRise tent in the attached review video. This is a fit for the (discontinued) SkyRise Y07407 (Red) or SkyRise HD #Y07436 (Tan and… view full answer...
- Can a 2017 Chevy Colorado be Flat Towed?
Yes, you can flat tow your 2017 Chevy Colorado so long as it has a Four-Wheel Drive Low setting. There are a number of things you will need to flat tow, starting with base plates. If your Colorado does not have Adaptive Cruise Control, I recommend… view full answer...
- Tonneau Cover and Adapter Kit for Yakima OverHaul HD and OutPost HD Racks on 2018 Toyota Tacoma
I reached out to a representative of Yakima who told me the Tonneau Cover Adapter Kit for Yakima OverHaul HD and OutPost HD Truck Racks #Y01155 is only a fit for the Retrax XR series of tonneau covers. It was explained that they are working on… view full answer...
- How Many More Lumens Will an LED Flood Light Put Out When Compared To a Halogen Flood Light
I am not sure which flood light that you are referring to but if you know the type and wattage rating of the bulb then you can get a good idea of the lumen output. The Optronics Halogen Utility Light part #QH16CTS for example contains a 35 watt… view full answer...
- Is there an Aero ArcHaus Tent Shelter that comes with the screen and floor ?
Let's Go Aero makes several tents that are economical and adaptable. The Aero ArcHaus Tent Shelter part #SAR024 is ideal for use as a canopy for shade or storage. It is a stand-alone shelter and does not attach to your vehicle. If you are looking… view full answer...
- Toy Hauler Adjustable Rear Screen
Yes, the Toy Hauler Screen has an Adjustable design that fits all major model toy hauler tailgate openings. The width and height are adjustable for a custom fit with hook and loop strips for fiberglass or aluminum frame toy haulers, part… view full answer...
- Will Optronics LED Work Light #UCL24CB Properly Illuminate 16 Foot Enclosed Trailer
The Optronics LED Work Light #UCL24CB features an effective lumen output of 780 lumens (which refers to the actual light output when taking into account all of the real world factors such as the light traveling through the lens). This is a pretty… view full answer...
- Replacement LED Flood Light for Load Lights on a Horse Trailer
The Opti-Brite LED Work Light #TLL60FB is a 2-wire light with black being power and white being ground. It will wire in to your trailer's existing wiring. As long as the current lights run on 12, 24, or 36 volt DC this light is compatible. view full answer...
- What Is the Color Temperature Rating of the Buyers Products LED Work Light 3371492196
The Buyers Products LED Work Light part #3371492196 has a 6,000K color temperature which produces a cool white light. view full answer...
- What is the Difference Between the Thule T2 Pro and Thule T2 Pro XT Version
The biggest change between the Thule T2 Pro and Pro XT #TH9034XTS is the distance between the bikes. Originally the T2 Pro was designed to work with Fat bikes right out of the box. The only issue was people had a hard time getting 2 Fat bikes to fit… view full answer...
- Low Amp Draw LED Lights for Snowmobile Trailer
The Buyers Products Rectangular Flood Light part #3371492139 produces 1,260 lumens for 30 meters which is quite a lot for such a small light and it only draws .34 amps. It has a directional housing which will help direct the light in the place of… view full answer...