Hiking and Backpacking Gear
Explore Expert Info
Explore Expert Info
- Quality of Zipper and Tent Stakes of the Rightline Gear SUV Tent with Rainfly
I haven't used the SUV Tent #RL110907 I personally own a different Rightline Gear tent, part #RL110995, that is the same material and haven't had any issues with the zippers breaking. They do have a tendency to get stuck on the material that… view full answer...
- How to Choose Correct 5th Wheel Hitch to Clear Bed Sides of 2020 Chevy Silverado 3500
You are correct that some newer pickups have taller bed sides that make it a little more complicated to ensure that your trailer remains level while you have enough clearance between the bed rails and your 5th wheel trailer. While I can't tell… view full answer...
- Blue Ox Patriot 3 and 2 Comparison
The difference between the Patriot 2 #BRK2016 and the Patriot 3 part #BRK2019 is the the Patriot 3 continuously checks the brake pressure initially to make sure the unit is setup properly. view full answer...
- Battery Bank Size for Effective Go Power Solar Extreme Charging System
I have added a cut out from the linked manual of the Go Power Solar Extreme Charging System - 570 Watt Solar Panels - 3,000 Watt Inverter Charger #34282185 which shows a typical 12 volt battery bank set up, and the recommended battery size are 100… view full answer...
- Picking Between 130 Watt and 90 Watt Solar Panels for No Boundaries 10.6 Camper
The bigger the solar panels you go with from Go Power the more wattage you end up getting so between the 130 watt kit part #34282730 and the #34282729 I'd go with the 130 watt kit. The length is only 10 inches longer so overall you get more… view full answer...
- I Own A 2017 Ram 2500 with No Factory Installed Puck System Do You Sell An Aftermarket System?
The factory puck system that was available for your 2017 Ram 2500 is integrated into the frame and cannot be installed as an aftermarket part. There are some underbed mounted fifth wheel hitch install kits but as of right now none of them install a… view full answer...
- Ram Truck Factory Puck System for 5th Wheel Hitches
The Ram OEM 5th wheel puck system, shown in the linked photo and article, was launched in 2013 so what you have in your truck is likely to be an aftermarket installation of some kind. These newer Ram trucks with the factory prep can directly accept a… view full answer...
- Fresh Water Pump to Replace Shurflo 2088-422-144
Yes, we have a direct replacement for your OEM 12-volt Shurflo 2088-422-144 fresh water pump, HydroMax RV Fresh Water Pump #P25201. The pump delivers 3-gallons per minute at 55-psi and will draw 10-amps maximum current. It includes a built-in… view full answer...
- Will Furrion Camera System Work with Camera Package on 2020 GMC Sierra 3500
We have yet to see any OEM camera on any pickup that is compatible with a Furrion system on the RV so you will need to use a Furrion camera system to utilize the wiring on your RV. I recommend going with either the 5" Monitor #FOS05TASF or the… view full answer...
- Best Complete Flat Towing System for 2016-2018 Ford Focus
In order to flat tow your 2016-2018 Ford Focus without adaptive cruise control I recommend starting with the Roadmaster EZ5 Base Plate Kit - Removable Arms #RM-524443-5. These base plates will give you a really clean look when installed and will work… view full answer...
- Bike Rack and Cargo Carrier Combination Recommendation for Hitch
I have the perfect solution for you. The Hollywood Racks Sport Rider SE2 Platform 2 Bike Rack w/Cargo Carrier #HR1450Z-85 is a 2 bike platform rack with a cargo carrier that attaches to the rear of it. I attached a picture of what it looks like as… view full answer...