Hiking and Backpacking Gear
Explore Expert Info
Explore Expert Info
- Using Generators to Power RV At High Altitudes
When you get to higher elevations (typically right in the range where you recently camped - 6,000 to 8,000 feet above sea level) generators do have a tougher time running efficiently due to a few factors but mainly because the lower oxygen density… view full answer...
- What is the Difference Between Load Range C and D ST175/80D13 Trailer Tires
The difference between an load range C and load range D tire in the same size is the capacity and psi rating. The two tires will still have the same dimensions and fit on the same wheel. The D rated tire has a higher capacity. For a ST175/80D13 like… view full answer...
- What is the Difference Between the Tekonsha Prodigy P2 and the P3 Brake Controllers
Actually, the P3 now has the upgraded axis accelerometer like the P2. The Tekonsha P3 Trailer Brake Controller #90195, will work with both electric over hydraulic brakes on the trailer as well as electric brakes. It has a menu option on the display… view full answer...
- 4-Bike Rack Solution that Can Two E-Bikes
While I have a solution that will allow you to carry 4 bikes including the 65 lb e-bikes you mentioned there isn't a hanging bike rack that would have the needed weight capacity. The Hollywood Rack E-Bike rack part #HLY84FR can be used with the 2… view full answer...
- I Own A 2017 Ram 2500 with No Factory Installed Puck System Do You Sell An Aftermarket System?
The factory puck system that was available for your 2017 Ram 2500 is integrated into the frame and cannot be installed as an aftermarket part. There are some underbed mounted fifth wheel hitch install kits but as of right now none of them install a… view full answer...
- What is the Difference Between a Class II and a Class III Hitch?
The difference between the Class II and Class III hitches has to do with their Gross Trailer Weight (GTW), their Tongue Weight (TW), and their Hitch Receiver Size. Class II trailer hitch receivers have a 1-1/4 inch receiver and can be rated up to… view full answer...
- Picking Between 130 Watt and 90 Watt Solar Panels for No Boundaries 10.6 Camper
The bigger the solar panels you go with from Go Power the more wattage you end up getting so between the 130 watt kit part #34282730 and the #34282729 I'd go with the 130 watt kit. The length is only 10 inches longer so overall you get more… view full answer...
- Best RV Rated Cargo Carrier Option for Cooler, Generator and Bikes
I do have a solution for you, but the 24x60 etrailer Cargo Carrier #e98874 is not designed to be used on the back of an RV. Generally speaking, folding carriers are not ideal because they do not stand up too well to the extra stress exerted by the… view full answer...
- Will Furrion Camera System Work with Camera Package on 2020 GMC Sierra 3500
We have yet to see any OEM camera on any pickup that is compatible with a Furrion system on the RV so you will need to use a Furrion camera system to utilize the wiring on your RV. I recommend going with either the 5" Monitor #FOS05TASF or the… view full answer...
- How to Determine if Vehicle Has Smart Alternator for Using REDARC Battery Charger
So smart alternators are one that typically have a lower voltage charge when the vehicle is accelerating and then a drastically higher voltage when the vehicle is coasting. This is a way to minimize the load on the engine when needing the power of… view full answer...
- Fresh Water Pump to Replace Shurflo 2088-422-144
Yes, we have a direct replacement for your OEM 12-volt Shurflo 2088-422-144 fresh water pump, HydroMax RV Fresh Water Pump #P25201. The pump delivers 3-gallons per minute at 55-psi and will draw 10-amps maximum current. It includes a built-in… view full answer...