bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacing An RV Power Cord With A Twist Lock RV Power Inlet


Was wondering if I could use this product to swap out a cord plug. I have a 2017 jayco flight Bunkhouse 30’ it have a pull cord right now and have been thinking of sealing it out with one of these so there is no holes in the camper would this work?


Expert Reply:

The Furrion Replacement RV Power Inlet # 431861 was designed to be wired into a 30 amp RV and attach to a 30 amp female twist lock plug so yes you will be able to remove your current 30 amp pull cord and install this power inlet in its place. You could wire the Furrion Connector for RV Power Cord # F30FMPSY to the end of the power cord you remove from the camper and still use the cord with this new twist lock power inlet.

expert reply by:
Kevin C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>