bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Velcro for the TruXedo TruXport Tonneau Cover


I need replacement Velcro for my Truxedo Truxsport tonneau cover. It’s on a 2018 Ram 1500 5’7” bed. Not sure what product fits, thanks for the help.


Expert Reply:

It sounds like you have the TruXedo TuxPort Soft, Roll-Up Tonneau Cover, part # TX245901. I've linked to a video review of this cover so you can confirm that this in fact the cover you have.

The replacement for this cover's velcro is part # TX1705183. It is sold by the yard, so if you buy two, you will get a continuous strip of two yards and so on.

One of our notes state "It is recommended that the Velcro strip be sewn into place by an upholstery shop capable of heavy-duty stitching." If you are not experienced with this, then I suggest you contact your local upholstery shop.

expert reply by:
Kef G

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>