bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Where to Obtain Replacement Circuit Breakers for Progressive Dynamics RV Power Control Center


I have an RV with a parallax series 6300 model 633 to power converter and I need a replacement for a broken 15 amp breaker from the AC panel. Where would I find one? The original breaker snapped in two.


Expert Reply:

You can get the breakers at any home center or electrical supply house. They are an off-the-shelf item and aren't specific for this purpose. According to Progressive Dynamics, the following breakers are suitable replacements:

-Thomas & Betts—TB & TBBD Series
-Square D—HOM, HOMT 30A 20A
-ITE/Siemens QF3
-Cutler Hammer/Bryant-BR,BRD Series

click to enlarge
expert reply by:
Mike L

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>