Recommendation for Flashing Amber Lights to Install on Tractor Wheel Wells
Hi i am looking for amber pedestal mount lights to put on my tractor wheel wells. Going to just hard wire to battery and only need them to blink like hazards.
asked by: Tanner
We do have standard pedestal mount amber lights available, such as the Optronics # ST52AA, but if you are connecting the lights directly to your tractor's battery, they will not blink like hazard lights. They will simply provide a constant light as long as they are connected to a power source.
For flashing amber lights that might work well for your application, I recommend taking a look at the Alpena Twin Strobz Amber LED Flashers # ALP77234. The amber lights can be wired to your battery and they feature 5 different flash patterns that you can use. The LEDs will give you a really nice bright light and the assemblies have a waterproof and shockproof construction.
I have attached a short video demonstration on these lights so you can see exactly how they work.
Your answer has been submitted!
Products Referenced in This Question
- Trailer Lights
- Tail Lights
- Pedestal Mount
- Submersible Lights
- Incandescent Light
- 4-5/16 Inch Diameter
more information >
Video/Article/FAQ this Question was Asked FromArticle or Video
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- Can You Control The Frequency Of Flash Per Second On The Alpena Twin Strobz Amber LED Flashers?
- Can 8 LED Lights be Connected to One Control Unit for the Twin Strobz Amber LED Flashers # ALP77234
- Can Alpena Twin Strobz Amber LED Flashers # ALP77234 Install on Garden Tractor
- Dimensions for Lens on Alpha Twin Strobz LED Flashers # ALP77234
- Can Additional Lights be Added to Alpena Strobe Lights # ALP77234
- Can Alpena Twin Strobz Amber LED Flashers Be Used Without Having to Use the ON/OFF Switch
- Amber and White LED Vehicle Strobe Lights