bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Availability of Camlocks for Furnace in Pop Up  


I need to replace a broken clip camlock? that holds the furnace door on the inside of my trailer closed there are 2 and 1 is broken. It is brown and has a slot for a coin or screwdriver to turn it. The outside panels covering the refrigerator switches and propane lighter mechanism has a similar but white clip. I need the brown one for the furnace door on the inside of the trailer. Cant find it anywhere or what its called! Have ordered from you before. I have a 2004 Fleetwood pop up Monterey trailer.


Expert Reply:

Sounds like you are looking for the part # CAM09213. These are the cam locks that are often found on water heaters and furnaces.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Continue Researching

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>