Availability of Camlocks for Furnace in Pop Up
I need to replace a broken clip camlock? that holds the furnace door on the inside of my trailer closed there are 2 and 1 is broken. It is brown and has a slot for a coin or screwdriver to turn it. The outside panels covering the refrigerator switches and propane lighter mechanism has a similar but white clip. I need the brown one for the furnace door on the inside of the trailer. Cant find it anywhere or what its called! Have ordered from you before. I have a 2004 Fleetwood pop up Monterey trailer.
asked by: Tom
Sounds like you are looking for the part # CAM09213. These are the cam locks that are often found on water heaters and furnaces.
Products Referenced in This Question
- Accessories and Parts
- RV Water Heaters
more information >
- Q&A: Replacement Heating Element/Gasket for Dometic WH-6GEA RV Water Heater
- Q&A: Offfset Latch for DEF and Fuel Tanks
- Article: How to Measure for Trailer Hitch Drop
- Q&A: Recommended Replacement for Atwood GC10A-4E RV Water Heater
- Q&A: Can Furrion Tankless Water Heater Replace Atwood AT94022
- Q&A: Will the Furrion Adapter Work with My 2021 GMC Sierra 2500?
- Q&A: Lippert Power Stabilizer Operate w/ Dead Battery and Shore Power
- Q&A: How To Wire In A Power Source For The Furrion Vision S RV Camera System
- Article: 4 Steps to Choosing Your 5th Wheel Pin Box
- Article: Ball Mount Basics: Weight Capacity, Class, and Size
- Article: Trailer Wiring Diagrams
- Article: Trailer Hitch Receiver Sizes
- Article: Which Hitches are Made in the USA
- Article: Rooftop Cargo Carriers