bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Availability of Pull Wire to Install Draw-Tite Class III Hitch # 75118 on 2003 Ford Escape


Re part no. 75118: Where can I obtain the pull wire you show in your video? Does trailer sell this simple tool?


Expert Reply:

We do indeed sell that part. You'll need a 7/16 inch pull wire, which we offer as part # 80103-1. If you click the provided link, you can see an install video plus a video that fully explains how to use the pull wire to fish the hitch install hardware through the vehicle's frame members.

If you'll be using the hitch to tow a trailer, you'll also need a few other items to complete your towing system:

Trailer wiring harness, part # 118343
Ball mount, part # 2923
1-7/8 inch trailer ball, part # 19260 or 2 inch trailer ball, part # 63845

I've linked you to install videos for the hitch and the wiring harness I suggested.

expert reply by:
Mike L

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>