Bike Racks and Bike Accessories
Explore Expert Info
Explore Expert Info
- What's the Difference Between the Kuat NV 2.0 2-Bike Rack and the Kuat NV 2.0 Base Bike Rake
The Kuat NV 2.0 2 Bike Platform Rack, #NV22G, and the Kuat NV 2.0 Base 2-Bike Platform rack, #BA22B. are both very similar bike racks. Both racks can be expanded to a 4-bike rack, #NA22G add-on for the NV 2.0 and #BA02B for the NV 2.0 Base, and both… view full answer...
- Comparing Hollywood Racks Destination vs. Swagman XTC 4-Bike Rack
The Swagman XTC4 4-Bike Rack #S64665 and Hollywood Racks Destination 4-Bike Rack #HR4000 are two of the best values in regards to 4-bike racks, and when taking everything into consideration I highly recommend the Destination #HR4000. There are a… view full answer...
- Comparing Thule Classic T2 vs Thule T2 Pro XT
The Thule T2 Classic 2 Bike Platform Rack #TH9044 and the Thule T2 Pro XTB 2 Bike Platform Rack #TH9034XT are very similar. The differences are in the maximum wheelbase being 2-1/2 inches longer totaling 50-1/2 inches and there being more space… view full answer...
- Does Yakima FourTimer 4-Bike Require Adapter Bar for Womens Bikes
The Yakima FourTimer 4 Bike Platform Rack #Y02469 may require you to use the Yakima Tube Top Bike Adapter Bar #Y02531 or Swagman Adapter Bar #64005 (either will work) for an alternative frame bike because the ratcheting hooks may not be able to grasp… view full answer...
- Best Trailer Hitch and E-Bike Rack for 2020 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid
For your 2020 Toyota RAV4, I recommend the Draw-Tite Max-Frame 2 Inch Trailer Hitch Receiver #76201 because if has a maximum tongue weight rating of 675 lbs (highest available for your RAV4) and also because its mostly hidden design, so it will both… view full answer...
- Comparing Curt 4 Bike Platform Rack and Hollywood Racks Traveler 4 For Motorhome
The Curt 4 Bike Platform Rack part #C18087 is what I recommend as it works with all different types of bike frames without any adapter needed and can carry much heavier bikes. The Hollywood Racks Traveler 4 Bike Carrier part #HR8500 is an okay choice… view full answer...
- Differences Between Thule EasyFold and EasyFold XT
The Thule EasyFold XT #TH903202 is the latest version of the Thule EasyFold TH9032 and there are a few upgrades to what is already considered by many to be the best bike rack available, due in large part to its quality of life features. It still has… view full answer...
- Easiest Way to Convert Thule T2 Bike Rack from 1-1/4 inch Hitch Size to 2 inch Hitch Size
The 2 inch Thule hitch adapter #853-7292 does not fit every bike rack they make unfortunately and it does not fit any version of the Thule T2 bike racks. Since you don't want to replace the shank (understandable) the best work around is the hitch… view full answer...
- Can Thule Access Pivot Adapter be Used with Thule T2 4-Bike Rack
The 4 bike version of the Thule T2 part #TH9034XT-9036XT weighs 96 lbs total so with the 250 lb capacity of the Thule Access Swing Away Hitch Extender #TH9037 you'd be left over with a capacity of 154 lbs for the bikes. Which means 4 bikes at 38… view full answer...
- What do I Need to Flat Tow a Jeep Wrangler JK with Factory Bumper
To flat tow your Jeep Wrangler JK behind your motorhome, you will need a base plate kit, tow bar, safety cables, tail light wiring harness, and a supplemental braking system. Depending on the year of your Wrangler, you may also need a Brake-Lite… view full answer...
- Choosing Between 1-1/4-Inch Class II Hitch and 2-Inch Class III Hitch for 2014 Mazda CX-5
The actual weight difference between the Class III hitches for your CX-5 and the 1-1/4-inch Class II hitches like #36601 is the same 2-lb difference as between their shipping weights. The weight of the packaging for both hitch classes is essentially… view full answer...