Bike Racks and Bike Accessories
Explore Expert Info
Explore Expert Info
- What's the Difference Between the Kuat NV 2.0 2-Bike Rack and the Kuat NV 2.0 Base Bike Rake
The Kuat NV 2.0 2 Bike Platform Rack, #NV22G, and the Kuat NV 2.0 Base 2-Bike Platform rack, #BA22B. are both very similar bike racks. Both racks can be expanded to a 4-bike rack, #NA22G add-on for the NV 2.0 and #BA02B for the NV 2.0 Base, and both… view full answer...
- Thule Apex vs Thule Hitching Post Pro for Taking Bike Rack in and Out Of Hitch Frequently
Both the Thule Apex XT 4 part #TH9025XT and Thule Hitching Post Pro part #TH934XTR are great options to carry 4 bikes. The biggest difference between the Apex and the Hitching post pro is the locks, cradle spacing, and cradles. The Apex cradles are a… view full answer...
- Bike Rack Recommendation for Use With Womens Natko E-Bike
We definitely have bike racks that will be great for your Natko E-Bike but the Swagman XC 2-Bike Rack #S64650 only has a weight capacity of 35 lbs per bike and according to my research your bike can weigh somewhere between 50 lbs and 80 lbs. I do… view full answer...
- Recommended Bike Rack Compatible With Bikes With Front Fenders
The Thule T2 Pro XTB 2 Bike Platform Rack - 2" Hitches - Tilting - Black #TH9034XT is designed to hold the bikes by the wheels. It is not recommended to use on bikes with fenders. For that application I recommend the Hollywood Racks Sport Rider… view full answer...
- Hitch Extender Recommendation for a Jeep Wrangler for Bike Rack to Clear Spare
For most Jeep Wrangler applications the Brophy Hitch Extender part #HE06 which provides 7-5/8 inches of additional length to the hitch would work well. I attached a review video that shows it being used in a similar Wrangler as yours. You should note… view full answer...
- Best Value Bike Rack That Allows For Rear Cargo Access In 2015 Honda CR-V
The Swagman XC 2-Bike Rack Platform Style part #S64650 will fit the 2015 Honda CR-V as long as you have a hitch on your vehicle. However, the Swagman XC 2-Bike rack is not a tilt-away rack so you need to remove the bikes from the rack to get into the… view full answer...
- 4-Bike Rack for Use on Deck of 4 x 6 Utility Trailer
You do have a unique bike transport requirement and I see why you came to etrailer! You are correct that bike carriers for use on utility trailers are rare animals. Truck bed racks like the 4-bike Topline #UG2500-4 might be usable - the bike wheels… view full answer...
- Comparison Between Hollywood Racks #HR1400 And Yakima #Y02443-2 Bike Racks
There are several similar features between the Hollywood Rack, part #HR1400Z, and the Yakima HoldUp 4 Bike Rack, part #Y02443-2. These are both nice bike carriers. Both bike racks can be configured to carry either 2 or 4 bikes. Both will tilt for… view full answer...
- Comparing the Original Thule Helium Bike Rack to the Thule Helium Aero Bike Rack
The original Thule Helium was made of ultra-lightweight aluminum, featured sliding anti-sway T3 cradles with rubber straps. The cradle arms were spaced 12 inches apart (outside to outside). The rack could fold and tilt. It also featured an integrated… view full answer...
- Comparing a Hollywood or Swagman XTC-2 Platform Bike Rack for a Toyota Highlander
Both the Swagman XTC-2, #S64670, and the Hollywood Racks Trail Rider, #HR200Z, are hitch-mounted, platform-style bike racks which are able to transport a pair of bikes. Each can fit 1-1/4- and 2-inch hitches with straps that hold the wheels in place… view full answer...
- Differences Between the Thule T2 Pro XTB 2-Bike and 4-Bike Version
The 4-bike version of the Thule T2 Pro XTB part #TH9034XT-9036XT is the same as the 2-bike version of the Thule T2 Pro XTB part #TH9034XT with the add on part #TH9036XT. However, the locking cores on the 4-bike version or the 2-bike version with the… view full answer...