Tire Chains for a 2016 Maybach S with 255/40-20 Tires
I have a little place in Aspen but the law says that I have to use chains on my tires when indicated. Do you have chains for a 2016 Maybach S? it has 255/40/20 tires on it.
asked by: Kaden
We do have tire chains that will fit the 255/40-20 tires on your 2016 Mercedes-Maybach S. You can use Thule chains # TH2004205117. These chains are Class S compatible and require only 9mm of internal clearance between the tire sidewalls and the vehicle.
Be sure to consult the vehicle owner's manual for specific information on the use of chains on your vehicle. I have also included a link to our informational article on tire chains for you.
Featured Help Information
- Q&A: Can You Use Low Profile Tire Chains on a 2022 Volkswagen Tiguan with 255/40R20 Tires
- Q&A: Tire Snow Chains for Tesla Y with 255/40-R20 Tires
- Q&A: What Does Class S Mean For Snow Tire Chains
- Article: Snow Tire Chain Overview: How to Buy the Right Tire Chains
- Article: Snow Tire Chains Explained: How Tire Chains Work & When to Use Them
- Q&A: What is Difference Between Konig CG9 and XG12 Snow Chainse for 2020 Toyota Avalon
- Article: Best Tire Chains
- Q&A: Recommended Snow Tire Chains For A 2022 Tesla Model Y Perfomance
- Q&A: Titan Snow Tire Chains for Tire Size 295/70-17
- Q&A: Tire Chain Recommendation for 285/75R18 Tires on a 2015 Ram 3500
- Article: How to Install Tire Chains
- Article: Best Bike Racks for Electric Bikes