bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Solution to Lock Water Inlet on RV  


Is there a cap or an exact in replacement that provides a locking cap for JR Products Gravity Fill City Water Dish - Black Item # 372321-A-33-A?


Expert Reply:

For a lockable water inlet solution your best option is the Valterra City Water Inlet and Lockable Hatch # A01-2004BKVP which gives you the cap and inlet you are looking for and a hatch you can lock to keep it secure.

I attached a review video for this for you to check out as well.

There isn't a way to replace the cap of the # 372321-A-33-A with a locking version.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Video/Article/FAQ this Question was Asked From

Article or Video
Q & A Icon

Continue Researching

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>