bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Can the Bulb Inside the Optronics Teardrop Clearance Light Be Replaced With An LED


Can the bulb be replaced with an LED?


Expert Reply:

Yes, you can replace the incandescent bulb inside of the Optronics Clearance or Side Marker Light part # CB11WAB with an LED. That said, it must be a #67 bulb type and the color of the light must be the same as that of the lens. We do not carry this bulb so the best option we have is the Teardrop Shape Clearance Light Kit part # CB-15AK.

expert reply by:
Conner L

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>