Can Replacement Lippert Components Power Stabilizer Jack LC337199 Be Installed Using Current Wiring


I am replacing my 337199 Lippert jack assy. because one of the legs is bent. Is this new unit wiring compatible so I can just splice into the current lippert switch wiring?


Expert Reply:

Since the Lippert Components Power Stabilizer Jack # LC337199 is a direct replacement for your 337199 Lippert Jack it will be compatible with your current wiring.

If you end up needing a new switch and breaker then you will need part # LC387874 for the switch and part # LC134181 for the 6 amp Auto Breaker.

expert reply by:
Jon G

Ask The Experts a Question >>

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>