bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Sway Control Ball Options


Can i buy just the balls for the sway control Barack4


Expert Reply:

The replacement sway control balls that we offer are the Curt Sway Control Hitch Ball, # C40093, and the Reese Replacement Ball, # RP58060. We also offer the Curt Ball and Plate Assembly, # C17201 and the Reese Ball-Plate, # RP58062.

If you can tell me the brand of your sway control bar, I would be happy to confirm the compatibility of our parts.

expert reply by:
John H

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>