Replacement Taillight Assemblies with SAE-AILRST-94 DOT Markings on Lenses


i need to source both the right and left bargman SAE-AILRST-94 Tail liight assemblies. Can you provide me with you p/ns for these and pricing so I may purchase them. Thank you so much.


Expert Reply:

It sounds like you're needing a Bargman 92/94 series taillight. The DOT number you provided usually doesn't steer us to a replacement lamp, the actual part number of your lamps should be printed or stamped on the lamp housings themselves, not the lens. However, this particular one has come up enough that we had record of it.

For the driver's side (assuming you need the license plate bracket), use part # 30-92-003 and part # 30-92-001 for the passenger side. If your existing lamps have reverse lamps, use # 30-92-004 for the driver's side and # 30-92-002 for the passenger side.

You can see current pricing by clicking the provided links.

expert reply by:
Michael L

Ask The Experts a Question >>

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>