bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Blade Style and Round Pin Style Trailer Side 7-Way Connectors


Does this have a pole or blade connector? It says pole but looks like a blade type connector. Are they interchangeable? I need the 7 blade connector.


Expert Reply:

The Bargman 7-Pole, RV-Style Connector, # 50-67-008, is a blade style connector. If you see the term RV style that is usually and indicator that it is a blade style.

If you need a 7-Way round pin connector you can use # PK11702. You would need to attach the wires yourself by taking apart the connector to access the location inside where the wires attach.

expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>