bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Drain and Strainer for Better Bath Square Galley/Kitchen Sink LC209351


What drain kit would be needed to use this sink in the kitchen? Would need to catch food and actually stop up water to do dishes.


Helpful Expert Reply:

For the Better Bath # LC209351 Square Galley/Kitchen Sink you can use Valterra Sink Drain with Strainer Basket # A01-2011VP.

helpful expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>