2 Fan Recommendation for RV That Use Separate Remotes
looking for some help on exhaust fans lookin to replace 2 existing fans in a class c to remote witch one would you recommend max air remote or fantastic remote and can they be programed to work separately thanks
asked by: Rick
The Fantastic Roof Vent part # FV807350 is a great option for a roof vent with a high capacity fan/motor and remote. It can move 920 CFM of air. If you had two of these near each other though they would both operate with the same remote since they use the same frequency.
If you wanted them both to operate with different remotes you'd need to use the Fantastic vent I mentioned and then also a MaxxFan part # MA00-07500K. Otherwise both fans will operate witch each command from the remote. This fan can move 900 CFM so it's very powerful as well.
Products Referenced in This Question
- RV Vents and Fans
- Roof Vent
- Powered Lift
- 5 Inch
- 12V Fan
- Reversible Fan
- 14W x 14L Inch
more information >
- Q&A: Availability of Replacement Circuit Board for Fan-Tastic Vent 7350 Series Roof Vent
- Q&A: Fan-Tastic Vent Fan FV803350 Compatibility with Existing RV Wall Switch
- Q&A: Recommended Replacement for a Discontinued Fan-Tastic Vent Model with Remote
- Q&A: Replacement Remote Control for my Fan-tastic Fan Model 6600
- Q&A: Parts Needed To Seal Aluminum Roof Panels On Top of Race Trailer
- Article: Best RV Roof Vents
- Q&A: Difference Between Lippert 1716 and 1116 Pin Box
- Q&A: Wiring the Control Adapter Module for HydraStar Electric-Hydraulic Brake Actuators # HBA-CAM
- Article: How to Replace or Install an RV Roof Vent
- Article: How Much Solar Power Do I Need For My RV?
- Article: Which Sway Control Hitch is Right For Your Trailer?
- Article: 5 Things to Know About Weight Distribution Hitches
- Article: Trailer Wiring Diagrams
- Article: Performance Chips and Modules