Availability of Coupler Similar to Atwood 80071 that is Discontinued


I see you have a video demonstrating the Atwood 80071. However, I cannot find that model number on your website. What would the part number be for the Atwood 80071 A-Frame coupler? Please advise. Thank you.


Expert Reply:

That specific part number has been discontinued but we do have the Pro Series Coupler part # PSE338050303 which is very similar. It is for a 2 inch hitch ball, has a 5k capacity, and has a yoke latch just like the Atwood.

I attached a review video for this coupler for you to check out as well.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Follow up Questions

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>