Replacement Lippert Electric RV Stabilizer


Do you carry a Lippert model 1917771 electric stabilizer jack or an exact replacement I was hoping to not drill holes


Expert Reply:

To replace your Lippert electric RV stabilizer I suggest their latest model # LC337199 which offers faster operation and lighter weight than many older models. This single-motor unit extends up to 30-inches and it should match the existing mounting holes on your RV that has a Lippert stabilizer installed. I checked Lippert's website for your part number but it showed no results.

expert reply by:
Adam R

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Follow up Questions

What do you think?

* e-mail address format: [email protected]

I would like an email notification if someone replies to my comment

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>