Replacement Lens for RV Puck Light


Does this fit replacement for 2008 fleetwood revolution interior puck light?


Expert Reply:

The lens # 277-000393 is the replacement for Gustafson RV Puck Light # 277-000343 and # 277-000342.

I can't tell you if this is the type of light you have because RV manufacturers rarely document the specific parts that are used. If you can find a model number on the light itself it might be helpful.

expert reply by:
Charles S

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Follow up Questions

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>