Replacement ODB II Cables for Edge InSight CS, CTS and CS2, CTS2 Monitors


I had a 2004 F350 that I had a Edge monitor for, I recently traded for a 2012 F350 and need a different OBD II cable. Can I just purchase the cable or do I need to get a whole new monitor?


Expert Reply:

The 2004 and 2012 Ford F-350s both use the same Edge InSight monitors, # EP84130 or # EP84030, and they both plug into the OBD II port on either truck and the OBD II ports are the same on both trucks. But if you are missing the cable then you would need a new one.

For the old Edge InSight CS and CTS monitors the replacement cable is # H00001700.

For the new Edge InSight CS2 and CTS2 monitors (with HDMI input in the back) use # H00008000.

expert reply by:
Michael H

Ask The Experts a Question >>

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>