Replacement Lift Brackets and Friction Sway Control Ball For Pro Series Weight Distribution


I have what looks like a Code: PS49903 weight management system on my Tundra and 274 RB Keystone Outback. I also have a 16foot dull axle contractor trailed 10 ton. Id like to use my RV trailer weight management system on the 16foot Commercial Holmes trailer, but need the two pices at the rear of the tower, that attaches onto the trailer frame and accepts the chain. Would also need the small ball that goes on the trailer from for the rear sway bar connection. Do you sell such and if so, how much, thx


Expert Reply:

Sounds like you need replacement chain hangers and a replacement friction sway control ball.

For a set of lift bracket/chain hangers you would want the part # RP6637.

For a replacement ball for the friction sway control you would want the part # RP58060.

Prices are available at the product links.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Ask The Experts a Question >>

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>