Explore Expert Info
Explore Expert Info
- Would Reels Hit Roof When Carried in Rhino-Rack Ski and Fishing Rod Carrier #RR572
I attached a picture that shows reels not hitting the roof of a vehicle that are being carried in the Rhino-Rack Ski and Fishing Rod Carrier #RR572. Unless you had a really low profile set of crossbars you wouldn't have any issue at all. view full answer...
- Maximum Towing Capacity of a 2005 Ford F-150
According to the Ford Trailer Towing Guide, the maximum towing capacity of your 2005 Ford F-150 will vary depending on engine size, wheelbase, drive type, and axle ratio. In order to provide you with your vehicle's maximum towing capacity I would… view full answer...
- Dexstar Part Number for Americana Silver Modular Trailer Wheel #AM20760
The Dexstar part number for the Americana Silver Modular Trailer Wheel, #AM20760, is 017-293 which is what you are looking for. This wheel has a capacity of 3,750 lbs at 110 psi. view full answer...
- Curt vs. Draw-Tite Trailer Hitch Comparison for a 2016 Subaru Outback Wagon
The Class II Curt Hitch #C12136 and Class II Draw-Tite Hitch #36493 for your 2016 Subaru Outback Wagon are very similar, but every Class I and Class II and some Class III Curt Hitches require stabilizing straps to be used when towing non trailer… view full answer...
- Compatibility of Rhino-Rack Fishing Rod Holder with a Pioneer Platform System
The Rhino-Rack Ski and Fishing Rod Carrier #RR572 will allow you to mount the carrier to the Pioneer Platform #JA8215 in the integrated T-slots. You are correct that there will not be clearance for the reel of to hang unless mounted at the very edge… view full answer...
- How to Determine the Size of a Trailer Hub Assembly for Replacement
To determine the size of the hub assembly you need to purchase you have to determine which bearings are in the old assembly. If the old assembly has L44649 inner bearings, you would use the hub you chose #8-258-5UC1. If the inner bearings are marked… view full answer...
- How to Determine Correct Ball Mount Rise or Drop for Towing a Trailer with a 17 Inch Coupler Height
Normally trailer coupler height is around 17 inches, from the ground to the bottom of the coupler, and most hitch manufacturers design their hitches to work with a ball mount that will end up very close to this measurement. I am including a link to… view full answer...
- Upgrading from a Dometic 300 to Dometic 310 Item #DOM47FR toilet
The Dometic Part-Timer RV Toilet w/ Hand Sprayer #DOM47FR has a center of hole to back of the toilet measurement of 11 inches so based on your measurements it would fit snug to the wall at the top. I've attached the diagram of measurements to… view full answer...
- Recommended Pontoon Boat Guide-Ons for Pontoon Boat Trailer
The pontoon trailer guide-ons only come in a set of 2 as that is all that is needed, although you can add more if you believe that it is necessary. That all just depends on how confident you are about staying on the right track once you have started… view full answer...
- What is the Difference Between a 4-Way and 7-Way Trailer Connector
A 4-Way trailer connector has the basic lighting functions only; running lights, left turn signal and brake lights, right turn signal and brake lights, and ground. A 7-Way has these functions and a 12 volt circuit, a circuit for electric trailer… view full answer...
- Recommended Way to Carry a Kayak for a Ford F-150
As long as you have a 2 inch receiver on your 2016 Ford F-150, I recommend the Thule Goalpost #TH997. This is one of our better options for kayak carriers and installs directly into your hitch. In addition to this carrier I recommend using a roof… view full answer...