Trailer Wiring

change make

Select Vehicle Model

Trailer Wiring

Available Models for 2002 Saturn Trailer Wiring

Trailer Wiring Harness

Make installing your trailer wiring harness as easy as possible with a custom fit wiring harness. Trailer wiring from Draw-Tite, Curt, Pollak, Tow Ready, Bosal, and Hopkins eliminates or reduces the need to cut and splice wires. It also helps to protect your vehicle's sensitive electronics from mis-wired trailers.

Choose the year of your vehicle to the left to find a custom fit trailer wiring harness.

Wiring Adapter Fitguide

Trailer Connectors and Adapters

Wire and Wiring Accessories

Trailer Wiring Manufacturers

Accessories

2002 Saturn Questions and Answers

• How Long Do Batteries Last And What Is Lumen Output For Pilot Magnetic Tow Lights
  • I spoke with my contact at pilot and they told me that the life of batteries in the Pilot Magnetic Tow Lights, part # NV-5164, would depend on the usage. They said if you were to leave the lights on, you could expect to need to replace the batteries after 12 hours of use. They also told me that the output lumens for these lights is equivalent to a 35 watt light bulb. That equates to about 130 lumens.
    view full answer...

• What Trunk Bike Racks Fit a 2002 Saturn SC2
  • I have included a link to the trunk mount bike racks for a 2002 Saturn SC2. You will need to choose coupe, sedan, or wagon from the drop down menu on that page to see the available fits. You also have the option of installing a hitch, like part # 24620, and using a hitch mounted bike rack like part # SR2901 or part # 63120. I have added a link to all of the Class 1 hitch mounted bike racks below.
    view full answer...

• Recommendation For Hitch on 2002 Saturn SL2 Sedan To Pull 35 Gallon Gray Waste Water Tank
  • I would recommend the Draw-Tite Class I 1-1/4 Inch Hitch, part # 60839, for your 2002 Saturn SL2 Sedan. It does not include the ball mount or pin and clip (#3592) so you would have to add the price of those items and the hitch ball (#19258). The Curt Class I 1-1/4 Inch Hitch, part # 11005, is another good choice and is comparable to the Draw-Tite mentioned above, it was just a little more expensive. It also included the ball mount and pin and clip. You would need to add the Tow Ready...
    view full answer...

• Draw-Tite Sportframe Trailer Hitch, part # 24685 Recommendation for a 2002 Saturn L-Series
  • Yes, this Draw-Tite Trailer Hitch, part # 24685, would be the right hitch to use on your 2002 Saturn L Series. You will need to drill two holes in order to install this hitch onto your vehicle. I installed installation instructions and installation video for this product below for you to check out also. As long as the trailer you planned on towing had a tongue capacity that was lower than 200 lbs and had an overall trailer weight that was less than 2,000 lbs this hitch would work. You...
    view full answer...

• Custom Fit Base Plates for 2002 Saturn SC1 3-door Coupe
  • The custom-fit base plates for your 2002 Saturn SC1 3-door coupe is part number 52181-1. I have included a link below to that product.
    view full answer...

• Trailer Hitch Installation Instructions for a 2002 Saturn SL Sedan
  • I have included a link to the instructions for trailer hitch # 24620 for you to view. On a 2002 Saturn SL sedan there are 12 steps which you will see in the instructions. If you plan on doing some towing I recommend the following parts to complete the towing set up: Ball mount # 3592 Pin and clip # PC2 1-7/8 inch ball # 19256 2 inch ball # 19258 Wiring # 119178KIT (instructions linked)
    view full answer...

• Recommended Trailer Hitch for 2002 Saturn SL2 Dual OHC Sedan
  • I recommend the Draw-Tite Trailer Hitch, part # 24685, for your 2002 Saturn SL2 Dual OHC Sedan. You will need to drill two holes in order to install this hitch onto your vehicle. I attached the installation instructions and an installation video for this product for you to check out. As long as the trailer you plan to tow has a tongue capacity that is lower than 200 lbs and has an overall trailer weight that less than 2,000 lbs this hitch will work. When determining what the overall...
    view full answer...

• Does Draw Tite Hitch # 24685 Come with Bolt Leader
  • Draw-Tite Trailer Hitch # 24685 does not come with a bolt leader but you can order one. You will want part # 80101-1. I have included a video review of the hitch and the bolt leader for you to check out.
    view full answer...

• Will the Thule Passage Trunk Bike Rack TH910XT Fit a 2002 Saturn Vue
  • I double checked with the Thule Fit Guides and the Passage, # TH910XT, will fit your son's 2002 Saturn Vue. The Passage offers the patented Fit Dial adjustment system to ensure the proper fit on your Vue. I am including a couple installation notes that Thule has provided. The dial setting for your 2002 Saturn Vue is 11. You will need to place the top clips in the gap at the front edge of the top of the hatch and set the lower clip/hooks into frame holes in chassis behind bumper. The...
    view full answer...

• Parts Needed to Flat Tow 2002 Saturn L Series
  • Your 2002 Saturn L Series can be flat towed behind a motor home but there may be speed and distance restrictions along with other specific requirements. You will need to check your owner's manual for additional information. There are at least 5 items needed to flat tow a vehicle: base plates, tow bar, safety cables, lighting, and supplemental braking. In order to safely and legally flat tow a vehicle you are going to need all of the required items. My contact at Roadmaster looked...
    view full answer...

• Base Plate Kit Recommendation for a 2002 Saturn S-Series for a Roadmaster Falcon 5250 Tow Bar
  • Since you already have the Roadmaster Falcon 5250 tow bar, I recommend using Roadmaster base plates. You could use Blue Ox base plates, but you would have to use an adapter between the tow bar and the base plates. If your Saturn is a 4 door sedan model, then I would recommend the Roadmaster Classic Base Plate Kit, # 154-2. If you have a wagon or 2 door coupe model, then I recommend the Roadmaster EZ Base Plate Kit, # 52181-1. I frequently find that the Quick Disconnect Base Bar Assembly,...
    view full answer...

• Parts Needed to Flat Tow a 2002 Saturn L300 with Blue Ox Range Finder
  • I spoke with my contact at Blue Ox and he said the Rangefinder II BX4322 tow bar will not work with Blue Ox removable arm base plates like the # BX3314 for your 2004 Saturn L300 Series. The slot in the removable arm is not deep enough to connect to the Rangefinder II tow bar. You can use the Roadmaster EZ Base Plate Kit, part # 523114-1, on your Saturn along with the Blue Ox Rangefinder II to Roadmaster Bracket Adapter, part # RM-037, you have referenced. This setup will allow you...
    view full answer...

• Tow Bar Lighting Recommendation for a 2002 Saturn S-Series
  • A much easier solution that would give you a permanent flat tow lighting solution for your 2002 Saturn S Series would be to install a bulb and socket kit like part # RM-155. Basically with this kit you would install an additional bulb in the current taillight housing of your vehicle which the tow bar wiring will control. I attached an install video for this product for you to check out. Or if you really wanted to make a taillight kit with LED light bars you would want the part # STL79RB...
    view full answer...

• Will the 47 Inch Saris Traps Base Fit a 2002 Saturn Vue
  • In addition to a 47 inch length, Saris also has a 35 inch length of the Traps base, # SATRK33, that you could use with the Bike Wheel Holder # SAWHL1. However I am not certain this is the best option for your 2002 Saturn Vue due to the height of the bikes and available space in the back of the Vue. The best solution is going to be a hitch mount bike rack. If your Vue does not have a hitch then you can use # 13591 which is the most popular option. I have linked a video showing how it...
    view full answer...

^
About Us
photos and videos

Original Photos & Videos

Produced to make sure you know what you are getting and you get exactly what you need.

installations

Installations Completed

To make sure products work and fit the way they are supposed to.

etrailer call center

Phone Calls & Emails Answered

1,125,924 phone calls and 1,350,587 emails to help find the right solution.

etrailer training
400+

Average Hours of Product Training

We get to know our products firsthand so experts can better help you.

etrailer service

Years of Quality Customer Service

Assisting our neighbors and customers, face to face at the counter.

etrailer experts

Pages of Expert Information

Created to make sure you have all the answers to your questions, from real experts.