Powered Landing Gear Set Recommendation for a 2008 Rockwood 5th Wheel Trailer
I think I need to replace the landing legs on my 2008 Rockwood 8283 5th wheel trailer I Would want at lease the 8000 lb. Can you advise the best replacement I have extra weight on the front of trailer 4 Deep cycle golf cart batteries and is too much for the factory jacks Also what motor would I need I dont need the crank
asked by: Jim K
The most popular powered landing gear set we offer in that weight capacity is the Reese Electric 5th Wheel Landing Gear Set - 36" Lift - 8,000 lbs # RP500708. This will fit the brackets that are currently on your Rockwood trailer.
- Search Results: landing gear
- Shop: Landing Gear Set - 36-1/2" Lift - 8,000 lbs
- Q&A: Determining The Correct Replacement Landing Gears For A 2012 Genesis Supreme Vortex
- Q&A: 5th Wheel Landing Gear Motor Makes Loud Clicking Noise and Will Not Raise Trailer
- Q&A: How to Measure to Pick Out Replacement Landing Gear for a Trailer
- Q&A: Best Landing Gear Upgrade Options for 5th Wheel Trailer
- Article: How Much Solar Power Do I Need For My RV?
- Article: Does Solar Panel Type Really Matter?
- Q&A: Determining The Correct Replacement Landing Gear For A 2005 Thor Tahoe Transport 5th Wheel
- Article: What To Look For When Buying Ratchet Straps
- Q&A: Replacement Landing Gear for 2010 Open Range 5th-Wheel Trailer
- Q&A: Troubleshooting Landing Gear on Fuzion Toy Hauler That Will No Longer Lift Trailer
- Article: Trailer Lighting Requirements
- Article: Best Landing Gear
- Article: My Trailer Hitch Doesn't Fit
- Article: 5 Things to Know About Weight Distribution Hitches