bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Q-Tower Assembly to Replace one Missing Lower Pivot Piece  


Im interested in buying some used Q Towers but one of them is missing the plastic base that the rubber pad connects with. Can I order one?


Expert Reply:

It sounds like you are referring to the lower piece that pivots on a Yakima Q-Tower, while that specific part is not available what you can get a Replacement Yakima Q Tower without Cam Cover Assembly # Y8880048 and you would be good.

expert reply by:
Jameson C

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>