bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Availability of Seal for Roof Vent to Seal Connection Between Dome and Vent


I am looking for a gasket/seal for my roof ventilation vents. Not the one where it attaches to the roof but the one the vent lid cranks down on. What do I look under?


Expert Reply:

We offer exactly what you're looking for. What you need is the Replacement Dome Seal, part # BVD0455-01.

expert reply by:
Mike L

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>