bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Are Inner Components For Agriculture Lights # W002670 Available


Can you just purchase the insides for these lights. Do not need lens covers or mounting brackets.


Expert Reply:

I spoke with my contact at the supplier and they do not carry the components inside the Wesbar Agriculture Light Kit, part # W002670 as separate items.

If you only need to replace one of the lights on your existing light assemblies we do offer single agriculture lights with either the amber or red lens. For the amber light you would want part # W8260601, and for the red light you would order part # W8260501. For the red light with a brake light function you would order part # W8261001.

expert reply by:
Jeffrey L

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>