bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Recommended Cushioned Equalizer For Equalizer 4" Vertical and 6" Horizontal Bolt Hole Separations  


Good morning. Im looking for a set of equalizers such as the Dexter EZ Flex or MORryde shock absorbing to replace my traditional equalizers but dont see any with the correct dimensions. My equalizers are 4 from the top mounting hole to the two spring shackle mount holes, with 6 between the spring shackle mount holes. All measurements are center to center. Bolt dia. is 9/16 inch, spring width is 1 3/4 inch. Is there an upgraded equalizer with these dimensions? Thanks.


Helpful Expert Reply:

The Road Armor Shock Absorbing Equalizer Kit # LC696740 are going to be the closest to your equalizer dimensions. The vertical distance from the mounting hole to the shackle mounts is 3-1/2" on center. If measuring to the holes they are 4-3/8" on center. From front shackle hole to rear shackle hole they are 6" on center like your current equalizers.

The Lippert AP Kit # LC52SV will allow you to upgrade to wet bolts when you change out your equalizer. You will need 2 sets of the Bronze Bushings # K71-291-00 for your leaf springs if you have nylon bushings.

expert reply by:
Bud M

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Continue Researching

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>