bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Trailer Wiring Extension to Go From Motor Home to Flat Towed 2008 Mazda MX-5 Miata  


I purchased your universal wire kit #48955, what do I use for a cable or adapter between my vehicle and my class A motorhome? I have a plug in adapter for my motorhomes round 7 pin plug to a 4 wire flat pin, but I need a cable between my motorhome and my tow car. I realize that the kit was not very expensive but I am a little disappointed that now I need to figure out how to adapt the two. Please help me, I purchased a towbar and bracket to tow my 08 mx5 from your company and the installation went quite well, but wiring isnt going nearly as well. Any help would be appreciated


Helpful Expert Reply:

What you need is the Roadmaster extension loop, # RM-300150-00. This is a 6 foot long cable with 4-Way ends. Both are male ends which is what you should need (the motor home and front of vehicle should have the same female connector). I have included a couple of helpful links to our FAQ articles on flat towing for you as well.

expert reply by:
Michael H

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Continue Researching

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>