bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

How to Measure for Replacement Awning Support Arm for Lippert Edge Awning


Hello, We just recently purchased a 2018 Voltage 3655 and the awning arms are bent on the front awning. How do I measure for which replacement arms I need to order? Also the front left hydraulic leg is leaking and will need to be replaced. Can you help me with this as well. Thanks


Expert Reply:

To find the correct replacement support arm for your 2018 Voltage 3655 you will need to measure the wall mount. The length of the wall mount will correspond with the length of the awning arm. For example, if you measure and find that the length is 58" then you would be able to use the Replacement Support Arm Assembly for Lippert Edge 58" Awning - Black # LC77VR.

In order to help you find a replacement for the front left hydraulic leg I will need more information. If you let me know what you currently have, or send some pictures to better identify it, I would be happy to help you find the right part.

expert reply by:
Robin H

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>