Would the TruRyde Grease Cap Plug # RG04-010 work as a Replacement for AL-KO Cap # 568067


Will these caps fit the Al-KO Ultrulube, OEM#568067?

Helpful Expert Reply:

I did some checking and it looks like the Al-KO cap # 568067 is designed to fit a 1-3/16 inch hole. The Grease Cap Plug # RG04-010 is also designed to fit this size hole so it should work well for you.

helpful expert reply by:
Jameson C

Ask The Experts a Question >>

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>

About Us
photos and videos

Original Photos & Videos

Produced to make sure you know what you are getting and you get exactly what you need.


Installations Completed

To make sure products work and fit the way they are supposed to.

etrailer call center

Phone Calls & Emails Answered

1,125,924 phone calls and 1,350,587 emails to help find the right solution.

etrailer training

Average Hours of Product Training

We get to know our products firsthand so experts can better help you.

etrailer service

Years of Quality Customer Service

Assisting our neighbors and customers, face to face at the counter.

etrailer experts

Pages of Expert Information

Created to make sure you have all the answers to your questions, from real experts.