bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Can I Get Touch Up Paint For My Furrion Appliances.


I am attempting to match the black paint for Furrion stove in order to cover a scratch. Can you direct me where I can find the proper color/color code or if furrion has a touch-up paint they provide?


Expert Reply:

My contact at Furrion tells me the black paint isn't something they have available. It is whatever the factory uses at the time of manufacture.

However if you have a unit like Furrion 2-in-1 Range Oven with Glass Cover - 17" Tall - Stainless Steel # FR57KR. You could get some touch up paint from any local hardware or automotive store and you can put a small dab on the area and let it dry to see if it matches. Once you find the right type of black then you can fill it in. Just make sure it is a high heat/heat resistance paint.

expert reply by:
David B

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>