WIll I Need Bike Frame Adapter Bars for Rad Rover Mini Step-through with Swagman Current 2 Bike Rack
we have a rad mini step thru and a rad mini will this work for our bikes or do we need additional parts for the rack
asked by: Mike M
Helpful Expert Reply:
In order to carry bikes with aggressive step through frames like a Rad Rover Mini Step-through on the Swagman Current 2 # S64678 you're going to need a bike frame adapter bar like the Swagman Deluxe Bike Frame Adapter Bar for Women's, Children's, and Alternative Frame Bikes # 64005. You should be able to clamp down on the frame of your Rad Rover Mini without issues, so you shouldn't need one for that bike.
Your answer has been submitted!
Products Referenced in This Question
- Accessories and Parts
- Hitch Bike Racks
- Spare Tire Bike Racks
- Trunk Bike Racks
- Adapter Bar
- 24-3/8 - 33-3/4 Inch Long
more information >
Featured Help Information
Similar Expert Q&A Pages
- Will Swagman Current Bike Rack Clear Bumper on a 2016 Chevy Traverse
- Swagman Ramp and Bridge For Current, E-Spec, and G10 Bike Racks
- Recommended Bike Rack For Lectric XP 2.0 Step Thru E-Bikes On A Winnebago Vita Class C Motorhome
- Recommended Swagman Bike Rack for E-Bikes with Easy Bike Loading
- Compatability of Swagman Current # S64678 with E-Bike with Step-Thru Frame
- Recommended E-Bike Rack for 2018 Jeep JL with 35" Spare Tire
- Will the Swagman Current Work on my 2018 Subaru Outback
- Can I Buy Extra Wheel Trays for the Swagman Current # S64678?
- Do Replacement Locking Long and Short Hooks Fit Swagman Current Bike Rack
- Can the Swagman Current Bike Rack Carry a 60 lb Bike?
- Which Bike Rack Is Best For Electric Step-Thru Bikes? Saris Freedom, Swagman Current, Swagman E-Spec
- Determining If Swagman Current Bike Rack S64678 Fits 2018 Jeep JK W/ 37 Spare Tire
- Replacement Straps for Swagman Current Bike Rack # S64678
- Which Hitch Mounted Bike Rack is Best for 2 Heavy E-bikes?
- What Are The Short Cradles Used For On The Swagman Current Bike Rack?
- Recommendation for a Bike Rack that will Work with Two Electra E-Bikes
- Can Swagman Current Carry E-Bike with Step Thru Frame
- Can Rad City Bike with Step-Thru Frame Fit on Swagman Current Bike Rack Without Adapter
- Can I Use the Swagman Current # S64678 on a Class I 1-1/4" Hitch?
- Will The Swagman Current Bike Rack Work With Two 45lb Bikes On My 2020 Acura MDX?
- Does Swagman Current Bike Rack Work With Magnum Metro E-Bike
- Best Way To Haul An Electric Bike With Fenders
- Swagman Current 2 vs XTC2 Bike Rack on Toyota Sienna
- What Class I E-Bike Rack do You Recommend on My 2012 Nissan Versa Hatchback?
- Best Bike Rack Set Up For Women's Electric Bike
- How to Install the Cable Lock Included with the Swagman Current Bike Rack
- Is the Swagman Current Bike Rack Stable When Installed in Hitch
- Recommended Fat Tire E-Bike Carrier to Use on Back of Class A Motorhome
- Recommended Swagman Bike Rack for Fat Tire Electric Bike for 1-1/4 Hitch
- What Do I Need To Haul Two E-Bikes With My 2019 Ford Fiesta?