bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

What Parts are Needed to Flat Tow a Vehicle Behind a 2013 Fleetwood Bounder Class A Motor Home


I have a 2013 Fleetwood Bounder Class A with a V10 engine and would like to flat tow a car, what would you suggest and what would i need to get when it comes to accessaries?


Expert Reply:

There are 5 items you will need to flat tow a vehicle: base plates for the vehicle, a tow bar that is compatible with the base plates, safety cables, lighting, and supplemental braking. But first, consult the owners manual of the vehicle you want to tow to determine if it can be flat towed and for any other specific information regarding recreational towing.

The base plates are vehicle specific so I would need to know the year, make, and model to recommend the proper base plates. I have included a link to a basic overview of flat towing for you to view.

expert reply by:

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>