What Type Of Flare Needs To Be Used with Replacement Master Cylinder for Titan Model 60


Hello, Can you tell me what type of flare is required for the connection at the back of this master cylinder double or bubble? I cant tell from the rusted end that broke off when i removed my old master cylinder. Can you also tell me what size fitting i need to connect to the brake line to the master cylinder? Thanks,


Expert Reply:

The brake lines on a trailer should all be of the double flare type so that is what I recommend using with the brake actuator like one that uses the Replacement Master Cylinder Assembly for Titan Model 60 and Aero 7500 Brake Actuators part # T4395100. It should then use a 3/8" size flare fitting.

expert reply by:
Conner L

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Follow up Questions

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>