Tow Bar Lighting Solution for 2006 Mini Cooper that Closes in Rear Hatch/Trunk
Good Morning, I am looking for a lighting kit for a 2006 Mini Cooper R52 convertible. This will be part of a base plate/flat towing modification, so the vehicle can be towed behind my RV. All I have found is a kit that you have to add bulbs to the vehicle wiring, or magnetic lights. Are there any other options? I am conserned that magnetic lights would fall off on a bump.
asked by: Scott J
We have the Peterson tow bar lighting kit part # PE26UR which would attach securely with a magnet to any metal surface of your 2006 Mini Cooper and work well as a lighting solution for your vehicle as it's being flat towed. The only way it will come off is if you physically knock it off.
- Q&A: What Does a Trailer Tire Load Range Mean
- Q&A: Parts Needed to Flat Tow 2023 Ford Bronco
- Q&A: Parts Needed to Flat Tow a 2012 Chevy Silverado 1500 Behind a Motor Home
- Article: Tow Bar Wiring: Which Wiring Kit is for You?
- Q&A: Tail Light Kit For Kuat NV Base Bike Rack
- Article: The 5 Best Trailer Drop Hitches You Can Buy
- Q&A: What is Distance Between Tabs on Curt Universal Bumper Brackets # C19748
- Q&A: Roadmaster Stowmaster 5000 Tow Bar Compatibility with Roadmaster Base Plates
- Q&A: Base Plate Kit For 2020 Jeep JL With Winch and Steel 3-Piece Bumper
- Article: Anti-Rattle Devices
- Article: How Level Should a Tow Bar Be When Flat Towing
- Article: Trailer Wiring Diagrams
- Article: What Is a Supplemental Braking System?