bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

How to Add a 7-way to my 2010 Ford Escape  


hi, im looking at buying a ALiner camper that has a 7 pole wire. what do I have to get for my 2010 ford escape to make it work? thank you.


Helpful Expert Reply:

We can get you setup! You start with a basic 4-way like the Tekonsha T-One Vehicle Wiring Harness with 4-Pole Flat Trailer Connector part # 118551. This is a custom fit harness for your vehicle. Then add the Power wire kit part # ETBC7L. Once installed then your are set.

If your camper has brakes you can use the Curt Echo Brake Controller part # C51180.

I've included review videos on them for you to check out.

expert reply by:
Randy B

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Continue Researching

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>