Will Draw-Tite # 75684 Fit on a 2012 Kia Sorento SX with Dual Exhaust on the Passenger Side
Will the trailer hitch 75684 fit the 2012 KIA Sorento SX V6 with the dual exhust on the passenger side? In other words there are two chrome tail pipes that come out side by side on the passenger side. Thanks for any info.
asked by: George W
Yes, the Draw-Tite trailer hitch, # 75684 will work on the 2012 Kia Sorento V6 with two exhaust ports exiting on the passengers side of the vehicle. I attached a photo one of our customers with a 2011 Kia Sorento SX sent in for you to see and linked installation instructions also.
If you have dual exhaust that has one exhaust port on the passengers side and one on the drivers side then this hitch will not work on your vehicle.
Featured Help Information
- Q&A: Troubleshooting Hard to Thread Install Bolts for a Hitch on a 2012 Kia Sorento
- Q&A: Cleaning Threaded Holes on a 2011 Kia Sorento to Install a Draw-Tite part # 75684
- Shop: Draw-Tite Max-Frame Trailer Hitch Receiver - Custom Fit - Class III - 2"
- Shop: Trailer Hitch
- Q&A: How To Determine if a 2011 Kia Sorento has the Factory Towing Prep Package
- Article: Towing a Trailer? Let's Talk About Brake Controllers
- Article: Trailer Wiring Diagrams
- Article: How to Measure for Trailer Hitch Drop
- Q&A: Is Drilling Required to Install Draw-Tite Trailer Hitch on 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
- Q&A: How to Determine if a 2013 Kia Sorento has a Factory Towing Prep Package
- Q&A: How to Tell if 2020 Kia Sorento Has Factory Tow Package
- Q&A: Determining How Large Of a Thule Force XT Roof Box Will Fit on a 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport?
- Article: How to Choose the Right Trailer Hitch Class
- Article: Brake Controller 7- and 4-Way Installation Kit (ETBC7)
- Article: Best Bike Racks for Electric Bikes
- Article: Brake Controller Installation: Starting from Scratch