bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Replacement Handle For Cable Actuated Waste Valve


2018 Imagine model 2600.,travel trailer Is it possible to purchase just the handle? Handle came off in transit. RV currently has all the other parts in this assembly. Screw will be replaced with a SS screw .


Helpful Expert Reply:

If you have a cable actuated waste valve, you'll need the Replacement Handle for LaSalle Bristol Cable Actuated Waste Valve # 34490CMA1G which is the handle with the hardware. We do not currently offer the part without the hardware.

If you've got a waste valve that has a threaded pin to pull in order to open the valve and doesn't require the lock washers and other hardware, you will want to use the Replacement Handle for LaSalle Bristol Waste Valves # 34466IHANDLEGRY which is only a handle.

helpful expert reply by:

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>