bing tracking image
Q & A Icon

Is a Tail Light Converter Needed to For Tow Bar Wiring on a 2011 Jeep Wrangler Towed by a Winnebago


I will be towing a 2011 jeep wrangler with a two wire light system behind a winnebago vectra with a three wire light system ... I want to use the Hopkins universal wiring kit ...Will I also have to install a bright light converter ?


Expert Reply:

Yes, you will need to install a Roadmaster Brite-Lite Wiring Converter # RM-732 to use this Roadmaster Universal Hy-Power Diode Wiring Kit # RM-154 on your Winnebago Vectra with separate wiring to your 2011 Jeep Wrangler with combined tail lights.

Check out the picture I attached to see how it will all wire together when you install these products.

click to enlarge
expert reply by:
Jameson C

Products Referenced in This Question

Product Page this Question was Asked From

Q & A Icon

Similar Expert Q&A Pages

See More Q&A Expert Answers >>